It’s here! My fall reading list. I absolutely loved pulling together my summer reading list and polled our community about creating seasonal reading lists – you responded with a resounding YES!
This list has it all (for fall). Baking, football, college campuses, libraries and a whole lot of suspenseful thrills. You’ll find new releases and old favorites, along with a range of genres that include contemporary fiction, historical fiction, romance, non-fiction, thrillers, YA, classics and more!
While I’ve read and loved most of these books, there are a few on my own fall reading list and I’ve noted when that’s the case. These books come highly recommended and all have great Goodreads ratings. Follow along with me this fall as I read these titles.
Here my complete fall reading list — I appreciate you shopping my affiliate links:
- If you want the perfect read for your fall book club: The Reading List
- If you prefer celebrating Friendsgiving: The People We Keep
- If you love a Gossip Girl vibe (but even creepier): Ace of Spades (on my fall TBR list!)
- If you want a chilling book you can’t put down: Survive the Night
- If you’re trying to find their way (or can relate): Beautiful World Where Are You (on my fall TBR list!)
- If you want a look at family disfunction at its finest: Not a Happy Family
- If you’re still holding onto summer as long as you can: Golden Girl
- If you want a fall that brings all the family drama: Apples Never Fall (on my fall TBR list!)
- If you’re dreaming of an autumn romance: The Dating Playbook (on my fall TBR list!)
- If you’re looking to read a true masterpiece while sitting by the fire: Homegoing
- If you want a beautiful, historical tale to go with your cuppa: Tea Girl of Hummingbird Lane
- If raising kids and getting them through school (and life) feels easier said than done: All Adults Here
- If you’re not in school but realize the importance of learning about our Black history: The Underground Railroad (on my fall TBR list!)
- If you want a powerful, real story that you can recommend to everyone at Thanksgiving: The Glass Castle
- If falling leaves makes you miss lit class: To Kill a Mockingbird
- If fall means football (mixed with a little drama): Friday Night Lights (on my fall TBR list!)
- If fall means baking season: City Baker’s Guide to Country Living
- If you want a terrifying history lesson that’s all too real: Say Nothing (on my fall TBR list!)
- If you love the complexities and characters of small town life: Olive Kitteridge
- If crisp weather calls for a classic: Anne of Green Gables (on my fall TBR list!)
I hope you have the best season of reading and that this list helps you pick some of your very favorites!