Love is in the air! Well actually, love for anything that takes our minds off the pandemic is in the air. So this Valentine’s Day, I’m all in! Not only am I getting my loves Valentine’s, I’m buying a few things for myself too, because hey, I deserve it! Ha! Here are the Valentine’s Day gifts that I’m either loving or what’s on my list!
- House of Shan sweatshirt — I love this woman-owned company with an incredible message that also gives back.
- Kendra Scott heart necklace — My sweet girls gave me this for Christmas and I wear it every day! This makes the best Valentine’s Day gift!
- Grace & Grandeur bows — These are my favorite new bows, the quality is incredible. Use code SARAGMEADOWS for 15% off!
- Nourish Power of She roller blend — I recently got this as a gift that enhances the power of femininity!
- Modern Love — This is an incredible book that gives a real look at different love stories.
- DESEDA Nina/Feeling Good scarf — Lizzo wears it so we should all wear it. Here’s more about why I love DESEDA scarves. And use code SARA20 for 20% off!
- Bridgerton — I watched the series in a day, so pretty sure I’ll love the books.
- BeautyCounter Jellies Duo — This is the cutest little lip glosses that I stash in each of my purses, drawers and pockets.
- J. Crew Love T-shirt — How cute is this one?
- Kayce Hughes painting — Why not splurge on something incredible as a Valentine’s Day gift for yourself? Any Kayce Hughes piece is at the top of my wish list.
- Charcuter-me board — Charcuterie sounds like the perfect Valentine’s meal. I love this small biz in Milwaukee.
How are you celebrating Valentine’s Day this year? What Valentine’s Day gifts are you hoping for? xo
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon affiliate, I earn on qualifying purchases.