We have very few plans this weekend, which is the way I kinda like it. I’m ready to move into full-on fall mode: switching out my closet, visiting the apple orchard and, of course, reading. It’s nice to relax after our first full week of both school and dance — every day was jam packed.
Here are some links to what I’ve been into, reading and had my eyes on this week:
- Chris got me this air fryer for my birthday and now I wonder how I ever cooked anything before I had it.
- I couldn’t put my ear buds down this week, listening to Matthew McConaughey’s memoir, Greenlights (it completely exceeded my expectations).
- Because TV shows based on YA fiction really are the best, aren’t they?
- @alifefromscratch made Friday night sliders and they are serious mom goals.
- Spent the week celebrating Ted Lasso’s Emmy’s and catching up on episodes. Season 2 has been a lot more serious lately and I’m still loving every minute. This article digs into it.
- I’m adding these non-fiction books to my Goodreads.
- If we make it to the apple orchard this weekend, I’m looking to Ina’s apple crisp recipe.
- Have almost pulled the trigger on this coffee table in white a million times.
- Started buying fall groceries at Trader Joe’s this week — here’s a list of what their employees are most excited about.
Hope you all have a great weekend! xo