I’m often so busy during the week with work and kids’ activities that my kind of fun is reserved for the weekend. A good book, TV show, pretty outfit, fun recipe…a lot of it is squeezed in between Friday and Sunday. So, that’s why I’m starting a new series called The Weekend List, where I’ll share my mini list of things I want to do the upcoming weekend.
This weekend we’re laying low (crazy, I know!), but here are a few things I’m looking forward to:
- Taking a really long walk and listening to This is Happiness
- Making a spicy margarita for the first time in a long time
- Finding an excuse to wear my new J. Crew eyelet dress
- A little spa-at-home with my Megababe Power Wash Beachy Body Scrub
- Cody’s July 15 Peloton Britney Spears Ride!!!
- A little pool time to try to beat the heat we’re expecting wearing my fave Summersalt suit
What are you up to this weekend?