I’m headed into the weekend and a week off from my biggest consulting client. I am so excited to, as Cody Rigsby would say, “get my life together.”
I’ve been working on a large project the past few months that wrapped up this week. I’m definitely due for a break and am so excited to spend some extra time with the girls. Here are a few other things on my list for the weekend and week ahead:
- Organizing my pantry with The Home Edit’s Container Store line. I’m using these bins, these cereal canisters and these labels.
- Taking my kids to swimming, tennis and dance. I love Lilly Pulitzer T-shirt dresses for running around in the summer.
- Looking through all the back-to-school emails. My kids will go back two days in-person, three days virtual. Currently gathering all the hand-sanitizer and essential oils. (Here’s a link to buy my favorite Young Living Starter Set — use 3995652 as the enroller ID and sponsor ID)
- Reading Silver Girl by Elin Hilderbrand — the first I’ve ever read of this series!
- Cooking with this new cookbook. Every single recipe looks incredible!
What are you all up to this weekend? Any time off planned in August?