Thanksgiving looks a lot different this year. After many years of hosting a big table of family members at my house, this year it’s just the four of us. While I’ll miss family, I’m also excited to have a more laid back holiday, less about entertaining and more about thankfulness, food and relaxation.
We’re looking forward to cooking together — but we’re not going to cook everything. For us, the key is finding a balance between making from scratch and choosing where to take short cuts.
With that, here’s our 2020 Thanksgiving menu:
- Half Baked Harvest Herb and Butter Turkey with White Wine Pan Gravy
- Half Baked Harvest Slow Cooker Cheesy Garlic Herb Mashed Potatoes
- Barefoot Contessa Green Beans Gremolata
- Stove Top Stuffing (don’t judge, it’s amazing)
- Pine Hill Orchard Apple Pie
- Barefoot Contessa Ultimate Pumpkin Pie with Rum Whipped Cream
I love cooking for Thanksgiving, but will definitely enjoy the process a little more this year. Have a happy Thanksgiving!