So many of us want to start the new year with better, healthier habits — and we all need a little help along the way. As I reflect on what’s helped me the past couple of years and what I’m focused on in 2022, I’ve collected some products I recommend and have my eye on to make these healthy habits a little easier.
- Simplified Planner — I’ve sworn by this planner for about 5 years. Not only does it help me keep my appointments top of mind, but also help me goal set and keep my to-dos in order. Here’s how I used my Simplified Planner.
- Peloton — I started using the Peloton over a year ago and it’s given me so many options to workout in ways I wouldn’t have been able to before. I especially love how it tracks my workouts and motivates me to keep going. I have the bike and app, but I tell so many people that the app alone is incredible.
- Apple Watch — A constant reminder to keep moving, my Apple watch gets my butt out of my desk chair — because it’s all about closing those rings!
- Yeti Tumbler — Drinking water is never easy for me. I keep this tumbler at my desk all day to stay hydrated.
- Defined Dish — My Defined Dish cookbook helps me cook healthy meals all year-round and now there’s a new one, The Comfortable Kitchen, that’s on the top of my list to buy!
- Air Fryer — My Breville air fryer has made healthy cooking faster and easier.
- Running Shoes — New Nikes at the start of the year are motivating me to get those steps up.
- Air Pods — My air pods make two of my habits — reading and moving — easier to achieve. It’s all about habit stacking!
- Vitamix — 2022 is going to be the year of green juices and smoothies. My kids love making them too! Out Vitamix was a great investment.
- Journey to the Heart — I’ve started out the year doing a Peloton meditation each morning, followed by reading the day’s passage in this book. I’m committed to keeping this practice going!
Whatever habit you’re looking to develop this year, know that I’m here cheering you on!