Who doesn’t love fall style? Casual. Classic. Cozy. Pairs perfectly with a good book and pumpkin spiced latte. It’s my favorite season to get dressed! While I like to keep my style pretty streamlined, I do add a few items to my fall wardrobe each year, either replenishing classics or adding a couple of trendier pieces.
This fall, I stuck to my beloved fall basics, even throwing it back to some of my favorite pieces from high school (who else had the Abercrombie cargo pants?).
Here’s what I recently added to my fall wardrobe:
- A feminine blouse — This one has great details at the neck and sleeve making it the perfect layering piece
- Cargo pants — These J. Crew pants are such a throw back to my high school Abercrombie pants
- A fall hair accessory — I’ll be wearing this rich navy bow until May
- A denim shirt — I love the tuxedo detail on this so I can dress it up or down
- A barn jacket — This classic style is the perfect fall layer and the patterned details add a hint of sweetness
- Clogs — I had to get in on this classic throwback but found the look for less at Target
- A cozy neutral fleece turtleneck — I plan to wear this new Dudley Stephens approximately 100 times this fall
- Straight leg jeans — Finally branching out from skinny jeans with this perfect pair
Enjoy the crisp sweater weather! What have you purchased for fall?