Father’s Day is coming up fast! I wanted to give some gift ideas, all of which my husband Chris personally loves. These include some of his favorite and recent reads that he recommends.
- Hail Mary — Chris absolutely loved The Martian by Andy Weir so when Hail Mary came out, he read it immediately and really enjoyed it. Since this is a new release, it makes a great Father’s Day gift.
- Boys on the Boat — This true story about a crew team going for gold at the 1936 Berlin Olympics is perfect for anyone who loves a good adventure. Chris loved this one.
- Lonesome Dove — This is a long book about the Texas frontier, but I’d say it’s my husband’s favorite book all time and Goodreads reviewers agree.
- Pappyland — Chris is reading this story about a family heritage and bourbon business right now. This would be a great gift for any bourbon lover.
- Yeti cooler — I gave this to Chris for Father’s Day last year and it’s so handy for all sorts of events and adventures. Guys like it because it’s Yeti and looks cool.
- Solo stove — We got a Solo Stove in early spring and it’s greatly extended our patio season. You can easily take it to a friend’s house or camping too.
- Vuori Kore shorts — Chris loves this brand, but especially the Kore shorts that come in a ton of colors and patterns.
- SaloonBox Craft Cocktail Kit — I got Chris a 3-month subscription to SaloonBox as a Valentine’s gift and it was so fun to make different cocktails throughout the winter. There’s a lot of subscription boxes out there, but this is a great one.
Hope this gives you some ideas for what to get the dad in your life this year. Find more audiobook suggestions here! And hope you all have a fun time celebrating !