Charlotte’s back…this time with her holiday gift picks that are perfect for tweens, and many would also work for tweens. So without further ado, here’s her list!
- A book series: I always want a new series of books to read over the holidays. Two great ones my friends and I love right now are:
- Hydro Flask: I bring this water bottle to school and dance every day.
- LED Lights: These amazing lights are the best final touch to add to your room.
- Salt Lamp: I think these look so cool and would be a great addition to my room.
- FjallRaven Kanken Backpack: I love mine so much and I get a ton of use out of it! Even though a ton of people have these. Trust me, everybody wants another color, (hint hint, mom!!)
- Beauty Counter: This is a great skin care/makeup line that I love so much because it doesn’t have all the bad ingredients.
- An Apple Watch: This watch can do so much it’s amazing! Even though this is a big ask, it’s at the top of my wish list.
- A Bean Bag Chair: I really want one of these for my room because they are so cute. What is really nice about these is that you can get them in every size and color so there is one for everyone’s taste!
- Kendra Scott Jewelry: I love her smaller necklaces and really want one with a white stone and gold chain.
- Gift cards: These are great because you just give them a gift card to their fav store and they get to pick out the gift.
- These are some stores that I love getting gift cards to: Barnes & Noble, Ulta, Starbucks, and Target.
Thanks Charlotte! These are all great gifts. And also, please know that you won’t be getting an Apple Watch until you’re older. 😉