After a week of vacation food, we’re ready to clean things up. So, I looked to one of my favorite cookbooks to creates this week’s meal plan– The Defined Dish, Healthy and Wholesome Weeknight Recipes. See below for our weekly menu, which features recipes from Alex Snodgrass’s book the majority of the week.
Here are the links to this week’s meal plan:
- Skillet Chicken Piccata (we’ve made and loved!)
- Hamburger Salad with Creamy Jalapeño Salad via Gluten Free Living
- Ground Turkey Lettuce Cups
- Mediterranean Fish en Papiôtte (we’ve made and loved!)
- One Pot Chicken Pot Pie Pasta via Purely Nora (we’ve made and loved!)
Happy to say our meal plan is already going strong — our Sunday night dinner of Skillet Chicken Piccata was delicious! Find my other go-to weeknight dinners here.